Re: ARABIC GNOME-2.2 TRANSLATION FINISHED

Greaaaaaat

Jazak Allah Alf Kyr

InSh'a Allah We see the final KDE Translation too.

BTW : Can I use the shortcut keys when I use Arabic keyboard in Gnome
? (I was using Gnome before 2 month and I was unable to use the shortcut
keys  (like "Ctrl + C" ) if I am useing the Arabic keyboard (I have to
switch to English keyboard)

Slam