RE: QAC

Salam,

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: QAC
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:16:21 -0800 (PST)

I would like to see the following people involved (and yup, I expect
an email reply from each one denoting their time and date preference
(let's shoot for Jan 8 or 9) - I might be too presumptuous to assume
that all will show).

OK. I'll be there at any time, any day :-) Just fix a date.

I'm also thinking of a person who should take care of this QAC 'officially'. Right now many persons have showed interest but none seems to be involved seriously. Any volunteers ?

Salam,

Youcef.

PS: I would have added that the last meeting (?) was really disappointing. People have had enough time to prepare but when the time came 2 people showed up... The people involved could have at least sent a message to say 'I won't be there' and/or 'change the time'... Should I give names ??? No, I'll be kind this last time.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr