Re: extract the untranslated words

--- Munzir Taha Obeid <munzirtaha myrealbox.com> wrote:
> I want to print the _untranslated_ words in full_wordlist_*.po and take
> them with me wherever I go in case I find time to work with it. Can you
> code a script for me?

Munzir, sorry for the delay in getting back to ya.  Here's a quickie
perl one-liner that extracts the words you note.  Let me know if you
need something a bit more elaborate (or a full-fledged script) - that
would be the least I can do to continue your _outstanding_ work,

  perl -n -e 'if (/^msgid\s+"(.*)"/) { $word = $1; next; } \
              if (/^msgstr\s+"\s*"/) { print "$word\n"; }' full_wordlist_M.po

NOTE: the above is actually ONE line (remove the \ at the end of the
      first line and paste both lines onto your command-line).

Keep the progress coming...