From: doc-admin at arabeyes dot org [mailto:doc-admin at arabeyes dot org] On Behalf Of
Arafat Medini
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 1:15 PM
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Re: Translation question

Salam

as an online reference I am using Almisbar which is great in conjunction
with lisan al3arab. That's all!!! and the dictionary is great, I also use my
Sister which studies english at university ;)
I for myself don't think a dictionary alone would make it BUT Almisbar is
the best dictionary I found out there. http://www.almisbar.com

cheers