Re: do we need any arabeyes ?

Now I know I love you guys - I haven't checked my email for two days, I just figured I'd get flamed for being too passionate... seriously, I have been denounced by just about every "peace" group in town, the Arabic department thinks my plans are too technical, they wanted to translate poetry to bring our worlds together. the "food not bombs" group, run by an iranian chick, suggested that I was "helping terrorists get biotech" and "had better watch out" - that belief was seconded by several other groups on campus and around town. I must be on the right track to have pissed off these cowards. That is what they are. Cowards, scared to do anything but protest. That's what they love to do, protest this and that, but take no action. So for the time being the Rad Lab and aladigital.net is just me. I'm keeping up my end of the bargain though. This laptop complete with some enormous databases will head out of here in approx 5 months (I need the time to get it right) aided by the only other dude who trusts me, dr Robert Kretsinger http://www.virginia.edu/biology/Fac/Kretsinger.html the man is a brilliant protein synthesis expert and a master sculptor. He has promised to get the laptop and cd's etc to Paris when he leaves in October. glad you guys are all on the same page, and yeah, I think at a time like this a little reflection outside our respective boxes is appropriate, let's face it, this is a turning point in history. I am continuing my public relations campaign, for what it is worth any online submissions on my website will help me in convincing the public that this is an effort supported by real Arabs. It is one drawback to being a big white guy, no one thinks for a minute that I could ever know or care about anything besides getting oil into my back yard >%! (fyi: I don't drive).
anson