Re: do we need any arabeyes ?

I think a question like this is important to ask our selves every once in a while. Queations like this allow us to check and see why we do the things we do. It ignites the passion of what is driving us and reminds us why we are here... it is the big picture.

I think we need Arabeyes.org because it unites us, that is one thing the Arab mentality needs more than anything. I think it structurs our goals and allows us to reach them. Think of the alternative :(.

I appeal to all the non-active people on this list, Please lend a helping hand. You will be doing your selves, culture, people and your kids a big benefit. How big and or small, it will make a difference

if you are too busy... than I am sure you would not have read this email any way and if you do, do something about it don't just jump to the next message.

Take care all....

Anmar

Arafat Medini wrote:
Salam all,

with our political situation right now and the whole situation of the
Arab world, a question arises on which I want to hear some discussion
some arguments that really convince and some interesting reads. Do you
really think that our work helps the Arabs in any way? Do you really
think that our project will become a success? The resources are very
narrow the people are not present and the Arabic culture is heavily
using foreign languages for technical work, the arabs don't even now
what liberty is to understand what liberty of choice or open sourced
apps are, and hoping alone rally doesn't help much. what do you think?

cheers