do we need any arabeyes ?

Salam all,

with our political situation right now and the whole situation of the
Arab world, a question arises on which I want to hear some discussion
some arguments that really convince and some interesting reads. Do you
really think that our work helps the Arabs in any way? Do you really
think that our project will become a success? The resources are very
narrow the people are not present and the Arabic culture is heavily
using foreign languages for technical work, the arabs don't even now
what liberty is to understand what liberty of choice or open sourced
apps are, and hoping alone rally doesn't help much. what do you think?

cheers