laptop game

"the net takes care of its own"
well ya'll, it's been a busy week - couple of setbacks, nuthin serious. You all seem quite active. Great. Here's the plan. I have a pretty standard laptop (Compaq Armada) - I bought it three months ago off ebay, it has 128 mb ram, 10 gig hd, cruddy cd player, functional 3.5, ethernet, dialin card etc pII 366... (approx $350 bucks) OK, so the game rules
1)Get this machine over to an Iraqi library, primary, or secondary school
2)without the use of UPS or any such.
3)with arabic OS installed + with a bunch of chemical modeling software on it too... a modular "RADLab"

see the deal is this - I am pretty much broke. I don't have a car, no phone, and rent is coming off my credit card. etc... but I live in America, so chances are no one will leave me to rot in the streets... whatever, I can't afford postage, and besides which, the goal is to begin open sourcing package transit and promote certain connections to be established (ie I am going to be contacting my friends from here to europe, I think I can get the machine accross the atlantic, but you guys are the first people I have told about this new "game" and any help would be cool) ... I want to see if using trusted connections we can track this package the whole way over there. The whole system has to be worked out before it happens, maybe nobody will think it's worth it, maybe the laptop will make it halfway there and get stolen. Maybe a rad laptop can make it all the way to iraq? waddya say? I think it sounds like a hell of an intellectual excercise to coordinate this whole thing

to facilitate this procedure:
I am installing tutos (I am still trying to get the arabic fonts managed properly there) I am about to start working with some GPS software to make it really clear how the package moves around, follow its journey etc...
I am open to suggestions...
Anyhow - if this game goes well I am going to start shopping auctions and we can get some other machines out. www.aladigital.net should be up soon (tomorrow) (I am sleepy).

ps - it's just a game, but not a joke, there will be coming a section (online) for people to donate $'s for shipping & handling, for other machines, but for dream purposes I want to see if it can be done freely just once...

ps - rock on / kick ass
Anson