Von: doc-admin at arabeyes dot org [mailto:doc-admin at arabeyes dot org] Im Auftrag
von Anmar Oueja
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. April 2003 09:17
An: doc at arabeyes dot org; developer at arabeyes dot org
Betreff: Translation Party

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

Since Arabeyes focuses on Translation among other things, I was thinking

of having a marathon or online translation party. Us geeks must have
some social interaction ;).

I think we should have a long session 5 - 8 hours on the weekend. at the

end we will have a contest of who translated the most or other fun
activities.

Here is what I suggest. Get you CVS updated, get you Kbabael in one hand

and Xchat2 in the other. sit infront of your trusted computer and start
translating and chatting at the same time. Translating is boring so you
can chat to keep you going or to ask about a word you are not sure of.

Your feedback is appreciated. I will be happy to take on arranging the
next translation party :)

Anmar