Translation Party

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

Since Arabeyes focuses on Translation among other things, I was thinking of having a marathon or online translation party. Us geeks must have some social interaction ;).

I think we should have a long session 5 - 8 hours on the weekend. at the end we will have a contest of who translated the most or other fun activities.

Here is what I suggest. Get you CVS updated, get you Kbabael in one hand and Xchat2 in the other. sit infront of your trusted computer and start translating and chatting at the same time. Translating is boring so you can chat to keep you going or to ask about a word you are not sure of.

Your feedback is appreciated. I will be happy to take on arranging the next translation party :)

Anmar