Re: about the new .pot files

On Monday 30 September 2002 10:27, Mohamed Aser wrote:
> بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
> بالنسبة لملفات الترجمة الحديثة
> كيف اعرف ان ملف ال pot هذا ملف حديث (اي أحدث من ملف ال po) او انه نفس
> النسخه ولكن نسي ان يحذف؟ وفي حالة كونه جديد هل سأضطر لترجمته من اوله ام
> هنالك طريقة لاستخلاص العبارات الجديدة فقط؟
>
> وفي النهاية أرجو أن يقوم أحد المتطوعين (عصام او السيد :-) بانتاج ملفات الpo
> وحذف الpot كلها حتى تكون جاهزة للترجمة
Salam .. First of all .. sorry for writing in English .. but I am having
probelms switching the Keyboard in Gnome2 ..
About knowing that it is updated .. You will not have to worry about that ..
you do your great work .. and leave the update issue for us :-) I do the
update often .. like every 2 weeks or so .. and make sure that the KDE and
Gnome Servers have our changes and translation.. and make sure that we have
the latest changes .. for example we moved from the KDE 3.0.3 Tree to the 3.1
tree .. so we are translating for KDE 3.1 .. as for Gnome .. there hadn't
been many string changes since Gnome 2.0 ( which we are at now) .. although
there had been a Gnome 2.0.2 release changes are not that big ..

Please note a very very important notice .. that some of the new files in KDE
are parts of old files .. for example the old desktop.po is now split in 2
files .. and there is other files that got split .. I follow those splits to
make sure that we follow ..

But if anyone noticed anything in our PO CVS tree that does not mach the
latest tree please inform me to get it working ..

Thank you Mohamed Aser and Jaser for your consern..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi