Translating the Mouse !?

Salam all ..
  I am starting to feel odd about some of the translation .. even some of them
I did .. today when I got a dialog delling me to do something with the Fa2ra
(Mouse) .. I felt offended .. maybe it is just me .. but I think that
translating the Mouse Name is not very wise .. around here (in Jordan) no one
uses the word fa2ra to refere to the computer mouse ..

I prepered a major commit fixing the Fa2ra thing to make it a translitrated
mouse ماوس instead, and with alot of changes ..
I wanted to hear what you think .. Specialy Mr. Yasser..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi