Re: Help needed - From a non-arabic speaking!

i don't know what's the procedure you followed, but what i usually do is:
cp /mnt/win_c/windows/fonts*.ttf foo
cd foo
ttmkfdir > fonts.scale
mkfontdir
then add the foo to /etc/X11/fs/config
drakfont with mandrake 8.2 doesn't import Arabic fonts successfully!

My Inbox Happily Received This From Syam S. @ Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:35:44 +0400