Help needed - From a non-arabic speaking!

Hi,

My arabic-speaking friends are still using Arabic Windo$ and I wanted to show
them that they can switch to Linux and use Arabised KDE. I realized that guys
at Arabeyes are doing a great job :)

Here is my problem:

I installed the "ar" module for KDE 3.0.3 and I could select Arabic language
from the "Control Center". I can see that the lagnuage takes effect (by
seeing the right-to-left rendering) but the arabic characters are shown as
square boxes. I think this is a problem with the unavailability of fonts. So,
I copied and installed all ttf fonts from an Arabic Windo$ machine and made
them available to X. Still, the effect is same. What should I do? Do I have
to install any special fonts for KDE? Or, the problem is something else?

regards and thanks in advance to the Arabeyes team :)