Re: Duali - On Dictionaries

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:00:54 +0300
Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> My Inbox Happily Received This From Alaa The Great @ Sat, 14 Sep
> 2002 04:04:42 +0300
>
> > On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 00:47:54 +0200
> > Haydar Net wrote:
> >
> > > It's UTF-8 it is supported by mozilla
> > its also supported by katoob :-)
> >
> > I think mohammed lost it khalas.
> >
> Nop
> copy and paste using katoob -, CTRL+D ==> produced strange
> characters saved then opened by katoob, no use
> i'll fire galeon and get it from the mailing list page

it is UTF-8 skip the first few lines and katoob will open it with no
probs.

it seems some character is missing which disrupt the multibyte
aligning of UTF-8 chars, this BTW could be a very big problem with
UTF-8 based text files, loosing one byte may alter the meaning of the
file completely (or so it seems, correct me if I am wrong).

cheers,
Alaa
--
Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we
ourselves