translation issue

Hello,

Even after I was done from translating Kstars.po, I still had few items that
were not translated. I used msgfmt to convert kstars.po to kstars.mo, then I
copied kstars.mo to /opt/kde3/share/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES , or something like
that that contains all the arabic translations.

I noticed two things:

1) Two menu items were not translated. "Focus" and "Time" were not translated.
All menu items are declared in an .rc file, with something like this:

<Menu name="focus" noMerge="1"><text>F&amp;ocus</text>
		<Action name="zenith" />
		<Action name="north" />
		<Action name="east" />
		<Action name="south" />
		<Action name="west" />
		<Action name="find_object" />
		<Action name="track_object" />
		<Action name="manual_focus" />
	</Menu>

I didn't translate the other menu items (like Tools, Help..etc) but they were
in Arabic nonetheless when the locale was turned to Arabic. I would guess
from that that the menu items translation is taken from somewhere else? maybe
kdelibs or something like that?

2) Some other items were not translated, when I looked in the KStars code, I
found that they all share the same feature. They all use the "extended" i18n,
the version that takes care of Context (whether the word is a verb or a
noun), Here is an example:

RAzLabel = new QLabel( i18n( "azimuth of object as it rises above horizon",
"Azimuth at rise:" ), this );

You would notice that i18n takes two arguments, the first one defines the
context, and the second one is the string itself.

I invoke xgettext using keywords -ki18n and -kI18N_NOOP and the resulting .pot
file includes the first argument "azimuth of object as it rises above
horizon", but the "Azimuth at rise" string is not there.

I'm not sure if it _meant_ to be that way or something else, but after the
translation, "Azimuth at rise" is still in English, so there must be
something wrong.

Any ideas?

regards,
Jasem Mutlaq