Re: KDE language switch broken?

I think Isam is right. I get Arabic interface working smoothly in all KOffice applications, and in fact it is better than under the Windows system, because the cursor position is a true position--i.e., the cursor is at the end of the line, and not at the beginning of the line as you type Arabic text.

Hikmat

Isam Bayazidi wrote:

Maybe this is off the subject ..
But reviews indicate that there is alot of probelms in Mandrake 9 that have to do with Mandrake 9 .. I am using KDE 3.0.3 and everything works for me .. including the Arabic interface ..
it seems that probelms in Mandrake 9 are caused by Mandrake 9.. so it would be better to tell the Mandrake people about these probelms as it is THIER problems ..