Re: kde 3.1

Isam Bayazidi wrote:

Now that Elzubeirs suggestion is open .. and I happens to welcome it.. we are asking Hicham in open as well :-) can you maintain the KDE-i18n project ? I guess that you know what that involved .. you had been around for a long time and an active Arabeyes member .. Of course I will help you start up .. maintaining the project is not a very hard job as you see .. there is some checking and fixes that you have to do ( they usually go behind the scenes) and you have to update the PO files and Sync up with KDE CVS .. but the main challenge is to get this project from sleeping and get it back alive and active :-)

Tell us your thoughts either in the list or in private..

I'll have some free time starting next week. So Isam if you no longer can maintain the project, I'm willing to do it.
I'll contact you in private for the details.

yours Isam Bayazidi

Regards,
Hicham