Arabic HOWTO (again)

Salam everyone,

I've spent a few hours on this document so far, and still have plenty
to go (I would say I'm about 50% done). Currently the document is sitting
on CVS here:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/doc/howto/arabic-howto.en.sgml

Also, I'll be putting up the HTML version as I work on it here:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/doc/arabic-howto/

Not until I have finished several sections will I put it for general
consumption.

I also would like to know if there is someone willing to volunteer
translating it to the Arabic language.

If you think there is a section that is missing or would like to see specific
expansion on certain sections please let me know. Don't wait and then come
back and say why is this information not available! Tell me what you want to
see now -- this document will also be submitted to the Linux Documentation
Project (www.tldp.org) so an Arabic translation would be super nice to go
along ;)

later
---