Re: Rought translations

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 11:07:36AM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> Here is what Stanislav answered .. he is the Kbabel Developer:
> >
> >> 2- Is there a command line way to do the rough translation for a file ? We
> >> at  the Arabic Translation team want to rough translate all new files with
> >> a  script .. is there a way to do rough translation from command line ?
> >
> > No, unfortunately. You can do a batch rough translation from Catalog
> > Manager. Would be a DCOP call enough?
>
> So it seems that there is no such command-line rough translation..

You didn't have to go that far ;) I simply wanted a confirmation that you
cannot do that -- I can take it from here. I can't imagine it to be too
complicated to write a little utility based on the KBabel API to do that for
you. I think I'll take the rest of this discussion (at a later time) on the
'developer' list.

Thanks.
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: