Re: spelling mistakes in [kate.po]

Salam AbdulHadi ..
  I am very sorry to tell you that the way you give your correction is not
very usable and implementable .. for instance the line number does not give
much because it change between different revisions .. I suggest (again) one
of the following that you can do ..
1) when specifiying lines do not use line numbers in file, instead refere to
the comment that come before the string. Example:

in kdelibs.po :
#: common_texts.cpp:131 rc.cpp:2
msgid "&Game"
msgstr "&لعبة"

when specifying the comment that comes before the string, that would be
accurate..

2) try to fix the problems your self, and send me the new file and I will
send it to CVS for you ..
3) you can fix the latest revision available in the servers, and make a diff
from it, and send over the diff file .. here is how to do it
#diff -ubB yourfile.po orignalfile.po >>file.diff

when you send a diff file your changes can be easily implemented .. but the
way you are sending your correction (thank you very much for it) will require
alot of effort from translators, and it seems that you are reviwing al lthe
files, and fixing them won't be a probelm :-)

one other thing .. please focus on the files in the kdebase , and on the ROOT
files of kdelibs.po , desktop.po .. the files in the Koffice are not a
priority because the Koffice release is in June ..

Thank you again ..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi