Re: Lets finish kdenetwork

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 06:57:59PM +0100, Hicham Amaoui wrote:

Salam,

I think we must finish kbabel first, so we can use  it when translating.
It's now more than usable. Here's a screenshot:
http://amaoui.free.fr/kde3/images/kbabel.jpeg

Salam,

Isam has already set the priority to be kdenetwork and that is
for a good reason (all based on what is to be released first by KDE3).
Since tools like KBabel have a very limited audience (translators),

yes, but with kbabel fully tranlated, we can bring more translators to the project, et we don't need
the teach them how to use gvim or any other tools, because it too easy to use.
What think other contributors ?

it doesn't really serve the overall Arab users to set it as a priority.

later