Lets finish kdenetwork

Salam,

I've seen Mohammed Gamal contribution for kchart.po. I
was so happy that at last there is somebody will
finish koffice files.

I tried my best to finish those remaining files
(kspread, kchart), but I couldn't since they need more
aknowledgment about MATHs and Business in Arabic
terms.

Anyway, What I wanna say is that we have to
concentrate at the next and quick step at kdenetwork
dir as what Isam told me about. We have to finish the
kdenetwork dir b4 the begining of March to include
them with KDE3.

So, can we start to crunch that dir? I think so ;)

Keep up the great work.

Thanx

=====