Suggetion!!

Salam all,

I had this idea which I thought it could be very usefull for the translation
proces.
Why don't we write a program that takes two .po files, the first is already
translated and the second containing empty strings. The purpose of this program is
to search for similar message ID in both files and than to fill in the missing
messageStr automaticly.

I don't know if Kbabel or any other program have this feature, but if the
don't it would be a very useful tool. First the program is fairly easy to write,
plus it will make translating common strings a very fast and easy task and most
important of all it provide 100% consistent translation.

A very good use for it will be when translating gnome. If there is a file in
gnome which is very similar to a file in KDE but not quit the same, then this
program could be a great help.

Please think about it!!

Usama

 أرسل أغنيتك العربية المفضلة لصديقك الآن من ألحان مكتوب
http://www.maktoob.com/