A few things.

Hi,
	My name is Hesham Hassan, and I'm a student at NYU.  I must say that I
am really proud of what you are doing, but unfortunately due to my
lacking of a large Arabic vocabulary I will be unable to assist much
in your translations.  That said, I would like to say a few things:
1) I have been able to get Arabic typing working under KDE CVS by
following the instructions on the Farsi Keyboard document.  If I
understood correctly, some people were having trouble getting it to
work on the kde-i18n-doc list, so if anybody would like to know how I
did it, I can post a short doc and the required files.
2) When do you guys think we will have all the Arab countries listed
under the control panel so we can start selecting them
immediately. (Please include Egypt in there somewhere since that is
where I am from :-) )
3) I have been using the latest KDE CVS version, but from the kde-cvs
mailing list I can see that you guys haven't updated there much.  I
have been unable to login anonymously to your CVS server, and get the
following message:
 "cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server arabeyes.org: Connection
 reset by peer"
4) Also, how do I get the translations to appear completely.  I
noticed for example that kcmstyle is translated, but if I try looking
at it in the control center, I still only see the English.  Maybe you
guys should consider making nightly tarballs with correct makefiles
and everything...
5) Who should I write to about Arabicarabic fonts appearing incorrectly
under KDE3.  I think it is a QT problem since it even occurs if I run
their demos, but thought I should point it out over here first.
Things like "alef-lam-alef" appear just as "lam-alef".  Also,
"lam-alef" just appears as "alef" (in the form as if there is a "lam"
joined to it without it actually appearing).  Also, highlighting only works in
reverse as doecarets the carret.
6) Looking at kcmstyle.po, I noticed a typo in general.cpp: 156.  At
least under kde, I see Description translated with an h (ha') at the end
instead of an f (fa')... just to let you guys know.

	Sorry this Email was so long, but I just had to get this stuff out of
my system.  If there is anything easy enough that I can help out with though,
bring it on!

Peace out,
Hesham Hassan