Re: Some questions to answer.

On Thursday 04 October 2001 13:11, you wrote:
> hello,
> i agree with you, i'v translated some files 100% and it shows less than
> that....i think its being updated manualy,,

Well ..  no .. it is not updated manualy .. there is a progrm for it ... it
may be very precise .. but it is as much as possible ...and you will not see
the result of your addition until some time . becuase this page is updated
once a day .. let's not make this our central issue :) and go on translating
.. you are doing a great job men !

--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi