Re: Some questions to answer.

hello,
i agree with you, i'v translated some files 100% and it shows less than that....i think its being updated manualy,,

From: Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Some questions to answer.
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:19:21 +0100 (BST)

Salam All,
I've some questions to ask. but it's not related to
translations:
1-I took a look at KDE's progress bargraph but I found
that there are some files which are 100% translated
are reported to be less than that.

2-I went to GNOME's translation project website, &
Arabeyes.org was listed as the Arabic Translation
Team, does that mean we're going to translate GNOME
after finnishing KDE, or that somebody just put
Arabeyes site without your knowledge?

Thanx,
        Mohammed