Re: arabic console????

I know that Dec-C++ is a crossplatform IDE
but it's a silly tool for Linux, it's magic compared to the big MS Visual stuff
but it's workless on linux, no use it (except you maybe) :)

as my tool to train under windows .

Do,do u think i have to learn perl and python.
Yes, there are a nice real world perl oneliners on Linux gazzete

However ,does c++ is a powerful enough to be used alone without help
from another lanaguage??

you can't write a oneliner C++ program to solve the problem I describe
specially in one hour

in perl just type perl -pe 'SOMETHING' and the problem is solved