Re: arabic console????

Hi Ahmad,
              I am sorry if u consider me just asking Youssef but i ment to ask any one in the forum.i registered on arabayes about a week ago but i havn't get the registeration info.and i asked if i can join any small tasks on any project i don't know until now i havn't get any response.

              also,i'd like to ask what languages i should know beside c,c++...perl,java,python...

Best Regards
Islam