[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Salam alikom (Your answers appreciated)
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Salam alikom (Your answers appreciated)
- From: Aziz <azizsaleh at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:13:35 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=pRqgiK8vbjgwOUyaA9AfzzWZc6stm05GQzXDOK0fkTLg94DXB0qgWa7uV+B4zPsFzS4beaeEmv5Vcoz21hvaQ/0JhTB1nNnOqayX5nEYTt3O42RyxipHiERDLtQ6/6rXs6vqeVLmZ2Exn2u3CRrVabWiR8MRrGoQn/kH978PUPI=
Salam alikom dear brothers and sisters in Islam,
Lets say you want to start a google type kind of website (search
engine and other services), what domain name would you choose?
Keep in mind the following that the site will be solely in Arabic and
will tender towards the Arabic language users.
At first I was thinking to create something up, a name that does not
exist. Now a brother has told me he thinks its better to use an Arabic
word for the site.
What name would you choose?
P.S.: I am asking this to see if I can get ideas.. Jazakualah Khuren