Re: Salam alikom (Your answers appreciated)

السلام عليكم

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make suggestions for a new
search engine. I wish it will overtake google إن شاء الله for arabic
searches. Google doesn't have spell checking for Arabic and doesn't
remove ال، من ، ب ... from queries and also doesn't take into
consideration arabic grammar rules of derivation الصرف و الأوزان ...
to have better results. And this is a pain for arabic users, and I
hope it is opensource.

My suggestion is www.maraya.com مرايا , ( The search results = What
you think of, Maraya is the mirror of your request, because most users
don't know how to earch in google ).