Re: compiled version of libqte.2.3.6 instead of 2.3.10 ??

Assalamu 'alaykum

I just get a working pre-beta-testing ... version of what I want ot realize
some screenshots :

http://www.salafs.com/a1.jpg
http://www.salafs.com/a2.jpg

I also code my proper "On Screen keyboard".

I was thinking about a library to help to works with arabic text :
   - function to remove "techkil / diacratics" from a text (would help for some search)
   - write some search engine based on scheme; I mean search for kataba would result in kitaab , yaktubu, kutiba , kuttab, kaatib ...

perhaps such library already exists, if yes inform me :)

PS: concerning the licensie, for me all will be GPL, but I ve to contact thea author of the original Windows version, cause I use only its database ? I do not know if could make problems, because this brother is also making its product for muslim BUt non-commercial use, so when I could contact him I will inform you.

PPS: I ve a problem, the minibidi works great ( thanks a lots to all people that realize it) but as you could see in the a1.jpg there is a problem the text is display RTL but DTU (Down To Up) ?? I could make some hack, but if somebody has a nice code to help the QMultiLineEdit to handle it correctly it would be welcomed.