Re: compiled version of libqte.2.3.6 instead of 2.3.10 ??

Assalamu 'alaykum

I did made some screenshot of he "original" windows application and my version for QTopia.

Here are 3 jpegs :

QTopia application:
http://www.salafs.com/qt1.jpg
http://www.salafs.com/qt2.jpg

Original Windows application:
http://www.salafs.com/win.jpg

concerning implementing the BIDI algo directly in my appli, I've some problem:

My arabic text are taken from ascii file, and they are not encoded in unicode, but plain ASCII so in internet explorer  when I want to see it correctly I choose the encoding : arabic windows .
So I do not know how to do to display it correctly ??
any help or sample code would be appreciate

And concerning the arabic qpf font is there other fonts available or do I must to convert it myself ??

 Thanks