Re: itl library question

assalaamu `alaykum

seeing as people are using ITL now 'in the wild' (via kprayertime for
instance), it's vital (as far as I'm concerned) that all bug fixes are done
as quickly as possible and proper releases made for them so that I can
update kprayertime too.

I think it would be a good idea to make up a test suite for the prayer time
library so that each build can be checked for regression errors etc. I know
it's a lot of work but I think it would reap a lot of benefits. Just a
thought. If I get time I might start one myself.

wassalaam
abdulhaq