Re: itl library question

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 01:31, Thamer Mahmoud wrote:

> [..]
>
> Although we should probably not make a habit of it, but if this bug is
> confirmed as fixed, I think it is a major enough problem (for GUI
> apps) to deserve an 0.6.2 release.

Not really -- I think releasing often is a "Good Thing (tm)". It would
be nice though, if future bug reports are filed on bugzilla [1]. Of
course if you are aware of any other bugs (that *shhh* no one else knows
about *shh* ;) then you might want to do them as well for another
relase). It doesn't cost money to make a release, or does it? ;)

[1] http://bugs.arabeyes.org/

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir