QT bugs (was Re: Wiki TODO list priorities)

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 09:30 pm, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> This todo has been around for awhile and I was supposed to do it ;) I'll
> try to do something quickly (say a week).
>
> Salam,
>
> PS: If anyone is aware of any QT bugs, please let me know.

1. The parenthesis are always reversed if a line begins with one and an Arabic
text follows.

2. The listView (like in kmail folder list) is not mirrored. Test with kamil
--reverse

Since qt has no bugzilla system AFAIK, I hope you can add all the qt bugs you
have on a wiki page.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA