[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PuTTY Trouble
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: PuTTY Trouble
- From: Kamal Dalal <kamal at banoora dot net>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:41:07 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040304)
ahmad khalifa wrote:
thanks a lot, that was exactly the problem... some function being
called before the realloc stuff...
that helped a lot...
btw, is this stuff studied in like compiler design courses and books ?
or is it self-gained info ? is it like advanced OS topics and stuff ?
In my case this is self gained. I can't say that it is directly related
to compilers or OS design. It is simply the implementation of C runtime
memory management functions.
Keep up the good work !