Re: quran.ar.xml in free midp java application

http://www.islam-reunion.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=129&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

> Do you have advanced in the review of the quran arabic XML file ?

I'm forwarding this email to the developer list as all those involved
in various application developments within the Quran project (QT, GTK,
Java, etc) in this topic reside there.  As far as I know the Quran text
(and fonts) are NOT YET ready for review (Mohammed.Yousif, when ?).  We
already have (again, as far as I remember - yet I am NOT responsible for
this) a couple of places that might review our text once completed.

Mahmoud, I will not answer any more personal emails - subscribe to the
'general' or 'developer' list and post there.