Re: Arabbix 0.9_Alpha1, a small suggestion

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 20:33, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> First I would like to say thanks, anmar.
> I have just downloaded the cd and went through a small arabbix session.
> I will probably start bugging you for real in the following days, but
> for now I would like to have by default the keyboard switcher configured
> for English and Arabic, probably with a shortcut for switching (I use
> left control/shift). It is a nuisance to configure it every login.
>
> I also noted that, though the machine grabbed an ip from the network, it
> is unable to access them by name (no nslookup?), though I can see the
> windows network servers.

By the way, while we are on the subject of Arabbix' new release, I did
create a component for it (0.9 alpha) in bugzilla in order for people to
make bug reports there.

This, however, should not be a substitute to mailing-lists ;) It just
makes it easier for Anmar to track down everything that has been said.
So.. when you (not you Karouri, everyone who's nice enough to test) find
a bug or something that's not right.. file a bug report.. and start a
discussion here of course ;)

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir