Arabbix 0.9_Alpha1, a small suggestion

First I would like to say thanks, anmar.
I have just downloaded the cd and went through a small arabbix session.
I will probably start bugging you for real in the following days, but
for now I would like to have by default the keyboard switcher configured
for English and Arabic, probably with a shortcut for switching (I use
left control/shift). It is a nuisance to configure it every login.

I also noted that, though the machine grabbed an ip from the network, it
is unable to access them by name (no nslookup?), though I can see the
windows network servers.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri