Re: ITL project

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> I'll do isa as you instructed. As i understand the project is being
> maintained by Thamer Mahmoud and Nadim Shaikli. I hope they both read
> this post. The prayertime-module will be soon available for distribution
> (download) and i'd like to insert them into the credits, since i translated
> the itl project into php.

It might be a good idea to include it in Arabeyes' CVS as others might find
it useful (I'm sure for a web application this is the first thing people
will ask for).  Do please let us know when it is done and if you'd be OK
with us going in this route (we'll figure where to put the code, etc later).

BTW: Thamer is more of the force behind ITL than I am (keep that in mind :-)