PuTTy: latest work done b4 stopping

salam all ,
dear Kamal and Sayd, i am working on putty's bidi .. and form the archives i found the following :
1. u decided not to use what Windows supports.
2. it was clear that what u needed was at least the following
- having visual and logical buffers for what's being veiwed in the terminal.
- what's being shown in the terminal is what it in the visual buffer ( of course ); which is done
in both of
term_out() _
from_backend() _|--- both in the file terminal.c

please correct me if something is wrong or missing.

now did u do any changes on the original code that was imported? if yes could u plz let me know why were they made and how essencial are they ?

i think i am gonna need some help and i beleieve that u can help me alot since u spent alot of time studying the code, will it be possible?

thanks for the help in advance, and i hope that i will hear from u soon :)
have a good one walsalam.

Sincerely,
Musab Basil Al Rawi
M.Sc., Software Design Methodology