Re: Fwd: Integrating BIDI and shaping in Newt

On Sunday 18 January 2004 01:47, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
>  --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote: > I am forwarding
> this message here cause it will decide about whether Arab
>
> > will
> > go Debian or Mandrake. The first who does it will accept our hearts and
> > money. I, myself, wish Mandrake will do it first because I get used to it
> > and
> >
> > don't want to convert. I will also renew my club member for sure if 10.0
> > comes with the Arabic installation support and solved the other related
> > issues. Otherwise, I hope Mandrake every good on earth but need to
> > convert. Sorry to say this but it remains I appreciate your help,
> > especially Pablo Saratxaga.
>
> Should Arabs go either Debian or Mandrake? And not both for example?

Don't take it personally ;) karouri and Ossama. Actually, I just meant it to
be a way of encouraging Mandrake to be the first who implement the Arabic
installer.

Note: As you said Mandrake also use newt in its text installation.

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA