Re: BiCon imported to CVS

Hi everyone,

It seems that I have done a thing right..

Seems to me fitting that Elzubeir burnt his directory with my files. At least
someone shares my problems..

Perhaps I should explain my situation..
I can continue maintaining bicon. In fact I'd love to, after I learnt all these
things. The problem is that I have recently moved to the UK and I am not in a
stable situation yet (=stable job/residence). I do have time to work on it, but
I have poor - on/off - internet connectivity.
I believe this will make things difficult for contributors beside me, for I
will update the cvs at long, random intervals. At least for the next few weeks.
If that is alright, then I accept the maintainer status.
And for the time, note that I connect at such unusual hours (anybody checked my
e-mails?).

Regards,

Muhammad Alkarouri
MSc. Telecommunication and Information Systems
RHCE