Re: Prayer Times C code ported to Java

Hi,

After Nadim's email on how "phantom bugs" can creep in if two
repositories hold the code to JPrayer (and I agree with it), I thought
I will let it stay at mpadc's repository since it is already there.
JPrayer is adhan application I wrote.

I agree with Nadeem on colaboration. Just because JPrayer is in
mpadc.com's repository does not mean that people from arabeyes.org
cannot work on it : ). We can make a better application together than
we can make alone (and save loads of time). Since Ahmad has already
ported the code natively to Java, may be that can be used to in
JPrayer till changes are made in ITL repository for prayertime. It
will also make JPrayer more portable (for mobile phones, Windows,
etc).

Let me know if you are interested in working with me Ahmad.

Regards,
Moazzam Khan