[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ITL status update before 0.6.3 + debian
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: ITL status update before 0.6.3 + debian
- From: k4rim www <k4rimw at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:16:22 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=g3L1wRprdtYtN9+btl5y65ClBoFIC+hC4rOlvRpmGCBA2njCAuwNQJ8boGMkW51uZFNNdwYZhyBzKYP2kYgoP8+00hFjo0eXTwbUHgPBiJVMFZa0Yham+KXa8GQj9WbwR2eNGiDykVf/BTwHe1a42/i8lJTY4jtkMCams6Z+p+g= ;
where can I get it for testing on my debbian ??
--- Thamer Mahmoud <thamer at newkuwait dot org> wrote:
> Assalamu Alaikom,
> The ITL library is now ready for testing and a new
> release. This is a
> minor release and I don't expect anything to break.
> Please go through
> the "make" && "make install" process, and then test
> the library. We want to
> be sure that nothing is broken at the moment.
> What's new:
> The main additions include a SWIG interface file to
> allow the creation
> of library wrappers to access the library functions
> using other
> programming languages (see www.swig.org). The new
> release will also
> include deb packages (more on this below).
> Also, there were some very minor bug fixes and
> slight documentation
> improvements and polish. I updated The library build
> process and added
> "make distclean" and we now link dynamicly with
> The following are some of the few remaining issues
> that may still need
> some pondering/answering:
> - Are there any Debian developers interested in
> sponsoring the ITL
> package(s)? The process of debianizing the ITL
> library is now
> complete. The produced packages are also
> lintian/linda clean. I'm
> aware of the existence of debian-mentors, but I
> thought I should ask
> here first. Comments regarding the content of the
> debian directory
> are also welcome.
> - We need to Debianize the itools as well.
> - Is the gcc -m32 flag necessary?
> Thamer Mahmoud
> Developer mailing list
> Developer at arabeyes dot org
Do you Yahoo!?
Send holiday email and support a worthy cause. Do good.