Re: php calculator

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> in general i just translated the c-code into php. I didn't work
> with objects, cause i'm not used to them, instead i use a global array.
>
> I can give you the code, if you want, but i'd rather see it as an
> arabeyes-library.

Not sure if you ever got ITL compiled on the windows box - but once you
do it should be a piece of cake.  If all of this sounds new, make sure
to read this entire thread which talked and re-talked about the topic,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/June/msg00033.html

Simply put, we'd like to use the actual C-library as much as possible
and try to avoid porting the code to embed it (unless _absolutely_
necessary).