Duali status

Salam,

I know there are a few of you who are anxiously waiting for me to
release the C++ version -- not yet, but it's coming sooner than later.

I have had some problems with the db42 API. I struggled with the C++ API
to later realize that it's a painful wrapper and I might as well write
my own C++ wrapper for it. Switching to the C API didn't solve the
original problem -- which was not really the wrapper. It was the fact
that the dict2db.py script (which generates the dictionary database)
relied on a version of pybsddb which linked against db42. All this time,
I was compiling my code against db4.

You would think that a minor revision should not have significant
changes.. well, wrong! Not only did the API change (DB->open() calls
take more arguments among other things), but the generated db itself is
not recognizable by older versions.

So, after finally figuring this out, I can now go back to full speed at
the port.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir