Back to work

Salam all,
Sorry for the long delay, but i am now back to work after a long
vacation in my country "IRAQ" which i missed for a 23 years "Please
don't open a political discussion about this ;)" and i have moved to
another house.

Now i will import the beginning of HFM "Hde File Manager" which is meant
to have tow looks "Windows/Total Commander" and "M$ Explorer", I am
working on the Total Commander look at the moment.

HFM is not very usable yet, you can see the files and drives, it
supports mime types, F3 can show you the selected image if it is an image
or the text/html file if it is a text or an html file, it has multiple
views, it can look like M$ Explorer if you run it as "hfm --explorer".

You can find tow screenshots at:
http://hde.haydarlinux.org/images/hfm.png
and
http://hde.haydarlinux.org/images/hfm2.png

Please tell me if you find a better name  instead of hfm, last time Isam
was very good with names ;)

Any body interested, in helping developing or to give some id's??

Regards,
Haydar