[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [putty]Bidi + PuTTY - done
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: [putty]Bidi + PuTTY - done
- From: "ahmad khalifa" <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:09:03 +0000
- Cc: putty at projects dot tartarus dot org
From: Owen Dunn <owend at chiark dot greenend dot org dot uk> That patch
applies cleanly but doesn't build (see compile errors
below). Also, the minibidi code doesn't seem to be referenced by
oops, forgot to diff terminal.h
the minibidi code is called from within terminal.c , see the warnings.
now, i dont have a linux box present (because i messed up the partition)
so, i can upload the terminal.h file to cvs OR, someone can take it
and append the changes to the patch...
patch is now OK. (thanks nadim)
there is also an .exe available here...
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*